ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION
ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION
BUILDING THE FACTORIES OF THE FUTURE
Our new business unit focus on rapid development and agile production of custom robotic and automated production stations and systems
We provide solutions for:
- Robotization: Robotization of processes, from palletizing, manipulation, pick & place, amongst others, using standartized or custom equipment integrated in the machinery ecosystem. We deliver a full scope of services, including design, project, instalation, comissioning, local and remote servicing.
- Production Line: We deliver highly integrated automated production stations for production line for simple or complex operations, ranging from cutting, forming, welding, coating/finishing, component assembly and manipulation, packaging and other operations. Our systems can be fully integrated in plant management systems, and be fully automatic and adaptive, for enhanced efficiency and throughput.
- Conveyors: Automated and robotized conveyor systems for all industry sectors and applications, including object identification and manipulation, intelligent flow control and upstream/downstream integration in the production process and plant management for optimal efficiency.
- Assembly Stations: Automated and semi-automated assembly stations for modular production lines, in a wide range of processes and operations. Integration with plant management and automated instrumentation for optimal flow control and quality management.
- Automation: Full automation of legacy systems, integration PLC with sensors and instrumentation for optimal efficiency and throughput, using custom or standardized modules. Integration with external systems like plant management, SCADA, ERP, MES.
TAILORED FOR YOU
WE DELIVER VALUE FOR YOUR BUSINESS BY INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION AND ROBOTIZATION OF PROCESSES
Broad range of applications in many industry sectors
We provide solutions for intralogistics, packaging, transformation, manipulation and finishing in economic sectors like Logistics & Parcel, Transportation, Electronics, Automotive & Aerospace
- Continuous Innovation: Close collaboration from our R&D Department and specialized Higher Education Institutes allows us to develop full sets of robotized assemblies that are recognized not only for optimal design and operation, but also for process efficiency improvement. That means leaner process updates, reduced downtime for replacements, wider compatibility and more energy efficient tools.
- Lean Processes: We are a lean enterprise, one that sustains growth by aligning customer satisfaction with employee satisfaction, and that offers innovative products or services profitably while minimizing unnecessary over-costs to customers, suppliers and the environment. Our production facilities are conceived with Lean Manufacturing principles across all our operations from Industrialization to the Production and this state of the art is supported by a continuous improvement process to ensure permanent added value to our customers.
- Cost Effectiveness: By using both custom and standardized PLC and robotic units, we are able to deliver custom solutions that are cost effective both in investment and lifecycle management. That means greater flexibility and improved return of investment.
Get to know more about our Robotics and Automation Unit >>
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!